Experiences on 2nd Grading

            This Second Grading, I learned a lot from my subjects especially from this subject ICT, this subject taught me on how to create a HTML file, and I like this kind of topic because it has a connection regarding with a computer.  I learned a lot also from Basic Electronics, because I can now identify the three forms of Ohm’s law and use that for a calculation in a circuit.

            The problems I have encountered in this grading was the lack of equipment like a Personal Computer to create the activities on the module like Creating a HTML file. Slow Internet connection was also a problem I have encountered in this quarter and because of that I couldn’t upload the posts and files on time.  Even though, I have faced these kind of problems, I still found a way to overcome this like I don’t have a personal computer, I borrow the laptop of my aunt in order to create a HTML file and also to encode my answers. On slow internet, I upload my files in Dawn Because that is only the time when the signal of the internet gets faster.

            Moving on I will do my best in my studies, the new normal is challenging for us both students and teachers. Even though, I have faced a lot of these challenges and problems in this quarter, this is not the reason on why we should stop learning.


Reference:
https://teamcfa.school/app/uploads/sites/20/2019/08/q2.png

Comments

Post a Comment