2021, Year of the Recovery

    As we prepare for the new year, 2020 has been a tough year for us due to the global pandemic. 2021 is the year of the Ox which symbolize fecundity, leadership roles at home or in public, renewal and power. As the clock hit 12:00 AM on January 1,2021, the show of fireworks started, and a new decade and hope began. 

    Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, 2020 is the most boring year yet the most memorable year because of the home quarantine, that is why I am hoping that this year we will recover from the pandemic. In order to regain the enjoyment that we experience from the previous years. As I start 2021, I hope that this year will be a prosperous year to us all. This year, I will study harder in order to achieve my dreams. This year, I will not make the same mistakes that I made from the previous year. This year, I will think positive that we will overcome and defeat this virus. When the Pandemic will be finally over, I will continue to play outdoor sports like basketball. Because staying at home and playing video games is not good for our health. And when the COVID-19 will be finally over, I will be happy because, I would be able to see my classmates again in person.

    As I write this essay about my insights in “New Year New Me” This year I plan to change my bad habits in order to be a better me. Please 2021 be good to us.

Reference:
https://d3hjf51r9j54j7.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/sites/9/2020/11/2021-loading-620x330-1.jpg

Comments