Me, Myself, and I

I am Janus Calixto T. Dela Peña, born on the thirteenth of December in 2004, and currently fifteen years old. I am a grade ten student currently studying a at Ilocos Sur National High School. My hobbies are playing sports especially basketball, watching movies, listening to musics, cooking, and lastly playing video games especially Mobile Legends. I would describe myself as an athletic person,gamer, friendly, funny person, and shy type person.


I live with my family, which consists of dad,mom, and four younger siblings. My family's contribution has been to me is they provide love, support, and a framework of values to each of one of us. I would consider that being a member of the basketball varsity team at St. Paul College of Ilocos Sur to participate at the Milo Little Olympics which the event was held at Baguio City, and Passing at the entrance exam of the Special Science Program at Ilocos Sur National High School is one of the greatest achievements that I have achieved in my life so far. I would consider that one of my strengths in my life are  solving Math problems, playing, basketball , playing video games, and cooking. When you have strengths in Life of course Weaknesses will not disappear. And one of my weaknesses are Playing Board Games, Creating a literary piece, sleeping early, and speaking in front of many people. I have a high ambition in life because, I want to become an Esports Professional Player, or an Engineer in the near future. I have a good source of inspiration in life, because my source of inspiration is my parents. The things that i have learned from my parents is the value of hardwork. They taught me that nothing worth having ever comes easy. And, the best thing that I have learned from my parents was to be honest at all times.


My family is very inspiring because they show me all aspects on how I should live my life through their experiences like education, parenting, and work ethic. And I believe in the life quote " If there's a will there's a way" by George Herbert because in life nothing is impossible.






Comments